Thursday, July 8, 2010

FORGET MY LAST POST



Oh my gosh! Forget my last post! Abercrombie3434 told me how to get to Stardoll if that happened to you AND THE MAKEOVER IS COMPLETE! Unfortunately, I'm not sure I like it as much as the old Stardoll...anyway, you saw it first here!



It's alot more...confusing. It's too bad the website Abercrombie3434 told me about stopped working and logged me out and everyone else I was talking to. But I got some good pictures!
Here are some pitures of the new Stardoll:



The new Starplaza.



Where it shows your Starpoints and Stardollars.



Guestbook.

Remember, these are exclusive pictures I took and I only had a one, five minute chance to do it. There is still so much to see.

You saw it here first!

2 comments:

  1. It looks cool ...
    OMG I want to see it !!
    Hurry UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be done tomorrow! I am one of a handful of people who got a first VIP inside look! I can't believe it! I felt so lucky!
    I love it too!
    I hope this means Stardoll will lower prices and give us all of the money from Starbazaar that we deserve...if there IS a Starbazaar.

    ReplyDelete