Friday, July 9, 2010

Everyone hates the change?



Ugh..
The 'makeover' is complete. I went online to see a whole new format of Stardoll and I was so surprised. NOTHING is the same. Its so confusing just to maneuver around the website and I feel overwhelmed. I talked to a friend through the new chat system and she agrees that the website is messed up. Is this how we are going to feel forever? Do you think we will eventually get used to it?
I think that I speak for alot of people on Stardoll when I say that even though this is new to us now, I am sure we will get used to it and eventually enjoy the change.
Anyways, I think that Stardoll should have at least made a 'How-to' video, or some informative part of the website we can go to, to learn where things are or tell us how they work...
What do you think about the new format or 'makeover?'
Voice your opinions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment